Sunday, November 11, 2012

First ❤ ‏

what is the first thing you'll mind to do the moment you woke up in the morning?

how will you start your day?
what you will do first?

who will be the one you'll think first to talk to when you're happy?

when you're sad?

do you still remember your every first in your life?

your first love...

first kiss...

first heartbreak...

first dance...

first sex...

etc.



lahat tayo merong first. first crush, first kilig, first  holding hands, first hug, etc. and what so ever na first yan. Me, to answer the first question, everyday when I woke up, automatic I look into the mirror. I don't know, just a habit? and maybe because, I want to see if may nagbago ba sa mukha ko... haha. (kidding) di naman masamang umasang gaganda pa ko. haha :D I start my day by yun nga pagtingin sa salamin. ang weird nga noh?  sometimes I just look at it for so long without noticing the time. after the muni muni in salamin, I'll open my computer and browse, read, tweet, update, and anything na magawa ko. And again, time passing so fast makikita ko na lang 3 hours na pala ko nagnenet. In short, I start my day by wasting time and unproductive. Naiisip ko naman yun, pero, nakakatamad talaga. :P if it's school days, I woke up 3 hours before my class mostly naman am an class ko. liligo, fix myself. eat. then gora na. :)

First person to talk to ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment