Saturday, November 10, 2012

schooldays :)



School is almost half part of our life...


Elementary :)
This journey started when I was 3 years old... [as I remembered? :)]
                                                                    "I'm Just A Kid"
simple plan 

I woke up it was 7
I waited till 11
To figure out that no one would call
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own
And here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight

And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
And staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And they're gonna leave me here on my own
And here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me

What the hell is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever

I'm just a kid [repeat x5]

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight

I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
Cause I'm just a kid tonight


I just love that song yeah! simple plan rocks! :) huluu adik lang?

go let's start. . :)


I got jealous with my cousins who are older than me... I'm just curious of their backpacks that have different colors with a cartoon character of Disney or a cute Robbi rabbit. I wish I have that also, so I beg my mom to bought me one. I really want that bag. I want to ride in a jeep, that before I didn't really know what was that vehicle. My cousins have service jeep, and I saw them arriving from school yelling goodbye loudly to their service mates, that made me thought that they look very happy on the ride. I turned 4 and my mom brought me into the school. Like my cousins, I experienced how to be a little kid schooler. Being a child is awesome, less circumstances, less worries, more fun. Everyday for me was like a fairy tale, or a dream come true. New notebooks, new pencils, color pencils, crayons, and more school supplies, specially my dream bag, a pink barbie backpack with my cute pink lunch box and a tumbler. I just loved coloring, I have a lot of coloring books and coloring materials such as water color ,crayon pastels, coloring pens etc. that talent made me won on poster making contest (proud of myself) :) .I've got awards on my preparatory and kinder graduation. take note. "Most Behave" haha. I still have certificate and medal here. I love math, English, and Science. Everyday was a new learning. I always read books, that's my routine, after doing my assignments. Years passed so quickly, I just realized that I am getting older when I felt a little crush on my grade 2 classmate, OH MY GOD, yes, grade two. haha. but that was just a crush :) I also valued friends on my young age, I haven't remember that nakipagaway ako maybe tampuhan, but yung sampalan and sabunutan, never. I am getting matured coz I've became competitive yeah, compete with my classmates as well as my schoolmates. I treat everyday was  challenge for me. I'll make sure that I will get the highest score on our exams, it happened, but not all the time. I always put as a leader on our activities which made me become responsible even at a young age. I became varsity player of volleyball girls in our school. I can still remember kung gaano kami pinahirapan ng coach namin at yung coach namin taga dito sa compound namin he is my "kuya" pero walang kuya kuya that time, pahirap kung pahirap as a team captain ako ang inasign nya to manage my team at ako din ang laging napapagalitan. (haynaku) pag training nga namin 50 times tatakbo sa vball court at everyday nadadagdagan yon. tsk. patayan ang training. pag nagkamali ka, pumpings o kaya push up mapababae man o lalaki, kasabay kasi namin sila sa practice. landi ko nga nun. haha. dami kong crush eh. haha. mabalik tayo dun sa push up, imagine pushing up with a shit on the ground potek! haha. di ko malilimutan yun. worth it naman yung trainings namin kasi we won champion kami on our town, may tinatawag pang hugot means kasama ka for area meet. iba-iba na kasama mo dun, iba't ibang school sa town. eh di syempre nadagdagan nanaman ang crush. haha. nagkacrush pa nga ko dati sa lesbian eh. syempre araw-araw magksama. Nung provincial meet na, overnight yun. kabado ko sobra. dun ko naranasan mamura. over! tinanga ba naman ako ng coach ko habang nsa loob ako ng court. grabe. hiya much ang peg ko. >.< pero tuloy pa di ako di ko sya pinansin, bumawi na lang ako. nanalo naman kami, kaya lang 2nd lang. at least may trophy. I've been active on different organization that helped me to find more friends and guess what maybe because mejo malandi na ko that time, haha. mahilig na magpacute, nagkaron na agad ako ng suitors, ang bata pa di ba. haha. Study, play and sleep everyday. naalala ko pa, excited ako pumasok non dahil gusto ko ako ang first na makakadating sa room at ang nakakatawa pa, maaga ako, kasi gusto ko malinis, sa public kasi merong mga assiggned na lilinisin by group ang mga student. oh ha! ang sipag! haha. pagkatapos malinis, flag ceremony na,isa ako dun sa mga leader ng excercise dance. naks. haha. Nung elementary di ko lam kung bakit pero mas gusto ko talaga ang nauutusan. I feel maasahan kasi. I felt they trusted me, and take note. di ko naman sinasabing tamad yung mga teachers sa public but naranasan kong ipacompute sakin yung mga grades ng students, then take home yung pagcheck ng test papers oh di ba, feeling teacher na kagad ako date.. pero enjoy ko pa din talaga noon ang paglalaro. haha. I can still remember the games we really enjoyed, that bato-bato pick na pag nanalo ka hahakbang ka ng isa until you get into the finish line pag naunahan mo yung kalaro mo it means you won, the tumbang preso that for me was the best game ever nilalaro ko to with my cousins and my playmates in school. It is played with a can and slippers kelangan nyo mapatumba yung lata para makapunta sa base at pag natayo agad nung taya ang lata at nataya ka nya ikaw na an taya.haha that was fun. tagutaguan or hide and seek, I played that much with my cousins here in our compound. mahirap sya pag ikaw ang taya, mahihirapan ka sa kahahanap lalo na kung madami sila. tapos sabay sabay pa sila lalabas at magsesave. I once experience being a "burot" which means ikaw ang taya sa buong laro. Ow, there's more, the 10'20 for girls and feeling girls haha, chinese garter sya kung tawagin, you will just jump and jump until you finish the song 10'20 (is that a song?) madalas to ginagawa sa corridors before and after class,   another is jerbase, mostly puro boys lang naglalaro nun, but natry ko din naman. nakakapagod. takbo ng takbo. patintero, na utas na ko sa kaba pag maabot ako ng taya, kelangan kasi makalampas ka sa line at makabalik ng hindi natataya. Langit Lupa that recently ko lang narealize ang freaky ng song nya," Langit lupa impyerno, im im impyerno" tas mei saksak and tulo ang dugo pa? (em I ryt?) . so ayun. yun ang naging buhay bata ko. I graduated with honor and like what I've thought when I was 3 years old, naging curious ako about the next chapter of my life.


Highschool Life 

We all know that the best part of being a student happened in high school days. I agree to that. :)


circumstances, worries, enemies, friends, stress, and happiness. 

let's take a flash back on my elementary days, before naiinggit ako sa mga ate at kuya kong nakasuot ng mga makukulay na backpack, yung pag byahe nila, their companion with their classmates and service mates on their grade school. I notice when I'm busy learning new things on my elementary years, I saw them wearing differently, they have a lot of changes. and then I thought, is that what's in on highschool?

It's not like the first time I entered school when I'm prep, naeexcite ako. but this time kinakabahan ako thinking how should I have make new friends.

On my first year, I'm so kind, pa demure, and study hard. I can still remember when I got line of 7 on my grades, I cried too much. I was so scared to tell my parents. Until my aunt, uncle and dad told me that it is normal with that school. I was prospered. and then normal na lang yung ganung grades samin.




シ  シ  シ  シ  シ

Everything happened seems so fast, at parang ang bilis ko din magbago ng personality. Maybe that was the real me, but, nabibilisan pa din ako. On my first year I was just simple student who just wanted to survive in highschool. And when I turned 2nd year dumami na arte ko sa katawan. I learned how to fix myself on my own way. I put lip balm or lip shiner to make my lips attractive (naks). That time usong uso yung, every break time  pulbo ng pulbo sometimes pa nga before and after the class. Syempre madaming crushes. puro pacute. there are times pa nga na, nagpapasikat ka para sa crush mo. yung tipong pag nakikita mo sya, super kilig ka at di mo alam ang gagawin mo. I have a lot of suitors (yabang) and I fell inlove so young. Siguro naka 5 na boyfriend ako buong highschool. In our school we have a place that we hangout every time na walang klase. In there we can chat loud, as in lahat na ng chismis napagchismisan na namin, sing, yung makikinig kami ng music, tas sabay sabay kami pag dating ng chorus, tas tatawa kami ng malakas. play guitar,yung may isang mag gigitara, tas kakanta, tas agawan na kung sino mag gigitara. even fight nagagawa namin don. tago kasi. haha. everything! ohh... I miss my highschool friends. We are all partners in crimes haha. I became a varsity of volleyball girls when I'm on 3rd year and they thought mas priority ko yun, as a friend naintindihan naman nila. So, I pursue of being a good player kahit sometimes di ko na sila nakakasama. 

senior year ♥

4th year na of being a student, every year naman mahirap na talaga yung mga subjects. but worst was that year. I almost can't do academics and play simultaneously. Until someone came into my life, he helped me on my works and cheer me up. He became my inspiration. My friends got jealous. They got angry on me. I can't explain why they were so tough. months passed boyfriend ko lang kasama ko until graduation, even on graduation day we end up without any settlement. Though I'm contented with him, I really miss my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment